Living in Westboro provides a well-rounded lifestyle with a strong sense of community, great retail, excellent education options and an active lifestyle at your door. Let’s dig in:
- Vibrant Neighborhood Atmosphere: Westboro has a lively and welcoming atmosphere with a strong sense of community. It hosts a diverse range of restaurants and local businesses that create a vibrant environment. Dovercourt Community Centre is at the heart of many annual events.
- Excellent Grocery Shopping Options: Westboro is home to several well-known grocery stores, including Metro, Loblaws, and Farm Boy, plus an LCBO. These stores offer a wide selection of fresh produce, gourmet items, and everyday essentials.
- Outdoor Gear Galore:: For outdoor enthusiasts, Westboro hosts MEC (Mountain Equipment Co-op), Bushtukah, and Lululemon with a huge selection of outdoor gear and clothing for activities like hiking, biking, and more. Whether you're an avid adventurer or just looking to explore the local amenities, Westboro has you covered.
- Proximity to Bike and Hike Paths: Westboro is situated close to the SJAM, Byron Linear Park, and urban bike lane systems offering easy access to outdoor activities and commutes. The neighborhood's proximity to the Ottawa River and Westboro Beach allows you to enjoy waterfront activities such as walking, cycling, picnicking, and summer swimming.
- Education Options: Westboro is known for its highly rated public and private schools, as well as Montessori Early Learning. This makes it an ideal location for families looking to provide their children with a quality education for their whole school career.